Clasanteri is a company specialising in buying, selling and restoring classic cars. For restoring the cars we use selected partners who bring the story of the vehicles back to life. Our classic cars are delivered to you safely and affordably no matter where you are.
In my childhood I had the privilege to sit on the velour seats of a Range Rover Classics on the way to school and to the summer cottage for summer holidays. That experience and my family’s dedication for cars has led to irreversible results. In my case it’s called Clasanteri.
The devotion for cars runs in the family. My father got it from his uncle, who became known as the mechanic for the rally legend Timo Mäkinen. He tuned the Minis that brought the first wins in Monte Carlo race to Finland. Also in my father’s career British cars have played a huge role and by the looks of things I’m not an exception.
I have worked with cars during my whole career. I have worked as a car journalist in different media, gained experience in a car shop and developed and commercialised mobility services. At the same time my own beloved classic car hobby has taken me to this point.
The world is changing and so too is our daily travelling. The classic cars are important because their unique history is filled with our personal stories, intriguing technology and amazing driving experiences. Even if technology is going further classic cars are the first thing that people want to save and restore – some people are even turning them into electric cars. In many cars the original technology has such an important role in keeping the value and character that it’s not an option to update it.
The aim of the classic car is not to solve future mobility, but to bring pleasure and restore a part of the culture. History has shown that classic cars are also good investments, for money and for you who want to collect and enjoy about the moving sculpture and unique driving experiences. The classics are never forgotten.
In 1948, at the Earls Court Motor Show in London, Jaguar presented the world’s fastest production car. The Jaguar XK 120, introduced as an open two seater, reached, as its name suggests, an unprecedented speed of 120 miles (193 kilometers) per hour.
This exact XK 120 Fixed Head Coupe was manufactured in Coventry on 22.05.1952 and was delivered as new to New York. History documented and three owners since 1967.
During current ownership, the car has been restored by workshops specializing in the restoration and repair of British classics, Triangle Motors and Grips Garage. The complete 100 % restoration has been done to Concours standard and is thoroughly documented.
The 992 -generation Porsche GT3 RS is the fastest and most powerful naturally aspirated Porsche 911 ever – street-legal racing car. The naturally aspirated 4-liter boxer six of the RS is still tuned from the GT3 with, among other things, tighter camshafts, and the engine produces 386 kilowatts / 525 horsepower. Top speed: 296 kilometers per hour. Acceleration to 100 in 3.2 seconds.
This car was registered to its current owner in Finland in May 2023. The car has only been driven 6000 kilometers and is in mint condition. Additional equipment in the car includes, for example, the Club Sport package, the front axle lifting system, and racing seats.
In 2008, Land Rover decided to celebrate its 60th anniversary and released the SVX 60th anniversary model. In 2008 and 2009, a total of only 1800 Defender SVX 60 YRS special models were produced, with wheelbases of 110 inches and 90 inches. The factory equipment of the special model included, among other things, Air conditioning, Recaro seats, Santorini Black special color with matte detailing, special alloy wheels, Garmin navigation system, Clarion hi-fi system, LED tail lights and aluminum gear knobs.
This Land Rover Defender 110 SVX” was first registered in March 2009. The car was sold from Inchcape, the official Land Rover dealer of Finland and according to our knowledge is the only “110 SVX sold as new to Finland. Perfect ownership and service history.
XK 150 Drop Head Coupe, restored example with great and interesting history: Manufactured in Coventry on 21/04/1960 and sold as new to USA. To Finland, Jaguar was imported by Pertti Nieminen, aka Neumann, the frontman of the Finnish rock band Dingo. The car was brought from California to Pori, Finland in 1988. From the bankruptcy estate of Neumann’s company, the car was transferred to Oy Maniklan AB, where the restoration of the Jaguar began.
The car was registered to Finland and sold on May 23, 1993 at Bukowski’s auction to car collector C.Palmberg. The restoration of the Jaguar continued at Woikoski Oy’s workshop and has been finished during current ownership of J.Kuisma.
– Sold to Milan, Italy – This is one of the very few E31 8-series BMWs sold as new in Finland. The car was bought new at the beginning of the 1990s recession by Finnish car collector who drove the car only 34,500 kilometers in just under 33 years until the beginning of October 2023, in many years only for technical inspection. The car has been stored indoors and has been serviced regularly. All original documents, including the service book, are preserved.
– Sold to United States- The Audi Sport Quattro S1 Evocation respects the rally hegemony of the S1 with remarkable precision. The car is a show racer built by Riku Tahko Rally Consulting for Secto Automotive Labs.The goal was to build a racing car intended for show rally runs and Hill Climbs. Externally identic to the B-group S1 rally car, but a car which runs on modern P1 Fuels fossil-free eFuel. The five-cylinder equipped with a huge Precison turbocharger only wakes up after 5,000 rpm’s, but produces 750 horsepower at 2 bar boost pressure and around 1,000 horsepower at 3.3 bar boost pressure.
The S1 Evocation was completed in time for the 2022 Secto Rally, where Matias Henkola opened the rally by driving it on the Harju Stage. At the same stage Hannu Mikkola drove an S1 Quattro for the fastest time in 1985.
S1 Evocation has been starred at numerous of events and was also used in Killeri stage test at the Jyväskylä winter rally. At that time, the driver was the father of recent world champion Kalle Rovanperä, the rally legend Harri Rovanperä.
– Sold to Schouten, Belgium – This early XK 120 Open Two Seater was manufactured in Coventry in 1950. The Jaguar was brought to Finland by R. Forrström, the founder of the Finnish Jaguar club, whose company specialized in the sale and restoration of British classics. Forrström decided to completely rebuild the XK120 in the spirit of a Le Mans racer. The car was made with a 100% aluminum body. Engine was updated to similar XK -engine as the very original straight six, but with bigger bore and performance parts.
The car in question is a 1979 Dino 208 GT 4, which was sold new from the Florentine Concessionaria Campagnano Automobili -Ferrari dealer on June 15, 1979. The original warranty and owner transfer sheet has been also preserved. The car has only had two owners in Italy, and the car had only been driven 52 thousand kilometers when the Finnish classic car enthusiast T.Vilagi brought the car to Finland in 2019.
Blu Sera colored Dino 208 GT 4 has been preserved in really exceptionally original condition. Both the paint and the interior are in their original and unrestored, beautifully patinated condition.
– Sold to Tirol, Austria – This 1960 Old English White Jaguar MKII has been brought to Finland from California, USA. The previous owner was J.M. Lipscomb who lived in Oakland. The current owner, K. Luttinen, bought the car in 2013 in project condition, and the Jaguar has been thoroughly restored during his ownership.
As the Jaguars motto, launched first time with MKII said: “Grace, Space, Pace”. Very beatiful, recently restored specimen.
The years 1947-1948 were a turning point for Packard: the trendy “Bathtube”, a new round design trend for luxury cars, which was pioneered by Nash and Kaiser Frazer. Packard responded to market demand with numerous 8-cylinder new models such as Standard and Deluxe. At the top of the range was the Custom Eight, which was even available as a seven-seater limousine. Packard managed to earn its bow, even President Truman traveled ostentatiously in a Custom Eight Victoria convertible.
This Packard Custom Eight Sedan was first registered in the United States in December 1948. The car has been preserved in excellent original condition. The original sand gray shade is said to have been repainted in the 1960s. The car was brought to Finland in 2012 from Worley, Florida, where its last owners were Jerry & Hazel Nebel. The car was bought from US to Finland by its current owner, A. Erämaa.
– Sold to Porvoo, Finland – Land Rover Defender 110 Td5 Station Wagon. Equipped from the factory for challenging conditions and adventures. Thoroughly refurbished and fully serviced, an authentic and very original Land Rover. The car has equipped already from factory with Warn Winch, Snorkel, steering guard and Air conditioning.
The car has been equipped and sold as a new one to the Finnish Defense Forces and has been in the service until 2022.
In 2023, the car has been thoroughly refurbished and finished with Land Rover’s Nara Bronze and gloss black shades.
This Mercedes is a May 1982 first registered SL 380 V8 with automatic transmission. The car was sold as new from Auto Stiegler LTD in California. and imported and registered in Finland in 2010. Good care taken by the same owner in Lahti, Finland until May 2022.
This car is a 1961 Rover 100 P4, equipped with a four-speed manual transmission. K.Linnavuori of Karaasi, Specialized in British cars since 1970’s, remembers seeing the car often parked in Töölö, Helsinki in the 1960s. The car ended up in Linnavuori at the end of the 1970s, and the Rover was restored for the customer. However, the customer decided to leave the restoration of the car unfinished and the car remained standing unused for a long time.
In 2001, L.Staffans bought the car as a gift for his father-in-law. The car underwent a complete engine overhaul, the gearbox was restored and the body was restored and painted. The car was completed in 2003 and the car is still owned by the same family. In 2023, the car was comprehesively serviced and refurbished in Karaasi.
– Sold to Lempäälä, Finland – In 2008, Land Rover decided to celebrate its 60th anniversary and released the SVX 60th anniversary model. In 2008 and 2009, a total of only 1800 Defender SVX 60 YRS special models were produced, with wheelbases of 110 inches and 90 inches. The factory equipment of the special model included, among other things, Recaro seats, Santorini Black special color with matte detailing, special alloy wheels, roll bars, Garmin navigation system, Clarion hi-fi system, LED lights and aluminum gear knobs.
This Land Rover Defender 90 SVX” Soft Top was first registered in March 2010. The car was sold from Inchcape, the official Land Rover dealer of Finland , to M. Tötterman in November 2011 and the owner kept the car until spring 2023. Since new, the car has been regularly serviced and repaired at Autorep specialized in Land Rovers.
– Sold to Tampere, Finland- In 1955, Jaguar introduced something completely new: the Jaguar MKI. The car was progressive, it had unitary construction body for the first time in the brand’s history. The engine was a 2.4-liter XK engine, six cylinders in a row, fueled by two SU carburetors. In terms of suspension and drivability, the car was a familiar Jaguar: a precise balance between comfort and sportiness.
This 1959 Tudor White Jaguar MK I was brought to Finland from the United States in 1989 by the current owner.
The restoration of the car has been done to a very high standard and the end result is a Concours-class MKI whose charisma is complemented by the original black leather upholstery. The restoration is carefully documented, with restoration receipts and pictures.
– Sold to Ragnies, Belgium- This ’1968 Innocenti C coupé is according to our knowledge the only roadworthy example in northern Europe. Totally only 794 examples were made, handbuilt in small OSI factory.
Stunning, 47 000 km’s driven car is in extraordinary original condition. We bought the car from the third owner who imported the car from Italy to Finland in 2019. Interior is totally original and all original documents have been preserved.
Powered by 1100 cc BMC A-series engine this car is great combination of both Italian design and British engineering.
Low mileage Land Rover Defender 110 Td5 Station Wagon. Same owner in Lapland 2006-2023. Equipped from the factory for challenging conditions and adventures. Just inspected and serviced, an authentic and very original Land Rover. The car has equipped already from factory with Warn Winch, Snorkel, steering guard and Webasto fuel heater. New Toyo MT-tires in original size.
– Sold to Vantaa, Finland – Current owner bought this 1275 cc Mini in 1987 from his friend, who had just bought the only 10 year old Mini from its first owner. The car was in totally original rust free condition.
During J.Pietarila’s 36 year ownership the car has been updated with respect for its originality by Mini specialist Juha Kaivo-oja. The Mini is also registered for the bigger 1275 cc engine. Brakes in front have been updated to disc brakes with power brake booster. Exhaust has been updated to sport exhaust and it sounds just right.
– Sold to Porto, Portugal – In September 1956 in Swedish town of Örebro, Volvo presented to the press a car developed at the factory under the type code 1200.
It was designed by only 26-year-old Jan Wilsgaard, who took influences from the American, British and Italian car design styles of the 1950s. The four-door hatchback was fresh and impressive, and liked at first sight. Wilsgaard later became Volvo’s head of design, responsible for the design of several different model series in several decades.
In 1962 was introduced a five-door station wagon, equipped with a two-part tailgate and spacious spaces for both passengers and luggage.
This car has been sold to Finland as new in 1967 and had only four owners since then. Unrestored and very original specimen.
The E-Type Series 3 was introduced in 1971. Both the body and the engine were totally new. The short wheelbase Fixed Head Coupe was dropped and the E-Type was now available only as a Open Two Seater and 2+2 Coupe. The S3 E-Type is identified from the other E-Types with the large cross-slatted front grille, extended wheelarches and wheels with low-profile tyres.
This particular car is an excellent specimen with the original V12 engine and Tremec 5-speed manual transmission. The combination is both sporty and extraordinary comfortable. This car was already equipped with air conditioning and chrome wire wheels from the factory.
– Sold to Ivalo, Finland – Land Rover Defender 110 Td5 Station Wagon. Equipped from the factory for challenging conditions and adventures. Thoroughly refurbished and fully serviced, an authentic and very original Land Rover. The car has equipped already from factory with Warn Winch, Snorkel, steering guard and Air conditioning.
The car has been equipped and sold as a new one to the Finnish Defense Forces and has been in the service until 2021.
In 2022, the car has been thoroughly refurbished, with respecting its originality.
– Sold to Tallinn, Estonia – This Innocenti LC 125 in question was first registered in Italy in February 1951 in the province of Reggio Emilia in northern Italy. The original registration certificate booklet is still preserved. The Lambretta has been used until 1988, when it was removed from the Italian registry. The bike still has its original and only registration plate 7519 RE.
During 2010’s comprehensively restored in Italy.
– Sold to Helsinki, Finland – In 1980, Lotus wanted to create its own equivalent to the supercar market, and challenge the larger and heavier competitors of the major car manufacturers, such as Lamborghini, Ferrari and Porsche, who relied especially on the amount of top power. As a Formula 1 class and racing car developer, Colin Chapman knew the recipe for a fast car and good driving characteristics. Lotus had won its most recent world championship in motorsport’s premier class just two years earlier.
This car is very rare, early example of Turbo-Esprit with original dry sump engine. History known and only 24 500 miles driven. All the original documents incl. very first Lotus Proforma Invoice.
During first half of 2023 comprehensively restored with respect to its originality.
In 1953, Donald Healey and Roger Menadue decided to build a BN-1 series Austin-Healey 100 race car for that year’s Mille Miglia and the 24 Hours of Le Mans. The prototype models were followed by a highly tuned batch of 640 Austin-Healey 100 M models, and later a batch of around 500 Le Mans tuning kits offered to Healey dealers, which they fitted to the new Healey 100 BN1 and BN2 models.
This Austin-Healey 100 in question was manufactured in 1953 and was sold new in the United States. The US title from Sandwich IL, is preserved. The car was bought to Finland in project condition by Grips Garage, which specializes in the repair and restoration of British cars, in November 2014. The current owner of the car bought the car as a project and wanted Grips Garage to do a complete restoration of the car in the spirit of a Le Mans racer.
In the 1990s and early 2000s, legendary cars such as the Aston Martin DB7 and the DB9 as well as the Le Mans racer Nissan R390 were born from the pen of Jaguar’s chief designer Ian Callum. In 2005, the second-generation Jaguar XK was presented at the Frankfurt Motor Show, the design of which utilized the marks history with the E-type, for example in terms of the sayer nose.
This 2007 XKR in question was sold on May 29, 2007 from the official Jaguar dealer in Florence. The car came to Finland from Luxembourg in 2015. The car has been regularly serviced at Jaguar specialized services since new, and the original service book and user manuals as well as many of service receipts kept.
American Herbert H.Franklin founded a small pressure foundry in 1895. Franklin set up an office and a small factory in the “Lipe Shop”, in connection with C.E Lipe’s metal industry factory on Geddes Street in New York. A few years later, A.T.Brown and C.E Lipe, who developed and manufactured gearboxes, tools and machines, introduced Franklin to John Wilkinson, who developed air-cooled engines. The story of an upper-class air-cooled luxury car began. Because Franklin was air-cooled, it was attractive and popular among famous pilots such as Charles Lindberg, Donald Douglas or Amelia Earhart.
This particular was imported to Finland from USA in 1985 by A.Åvall. Franklin was in project condition and A.Åvall refurbished the car in the early 2000’s.
– Sold to Prague, Czech Republic – In mid 1950’s Rover wanted to reach a larger target group, such as young families, with a sporty and luxurious saloon. The new project of Rover included already succeed names such as Robert Boyle, Peter Bashford and e.g. Spencer King, later known as the father of the Range Rover. Also Peter Wilks from Wilks family that was the head of Rover of that time, was involved.
The end result was unique and successful. The Rover P6 was chosen as the first ever Car of the Year in 1964.
This Cameron Green P6 was sold as new to Netherlands and registered to Finland in 2008. Only two private owners since then.
In 1952, the first sports car designed by Austin and Healey was presented at the London Motor Show. Donald Healey’s son Geoffrey Healey and Barrie Bilbie were especially responsible for the developing of the car. Gerry Coker helped with the design. The engine was an Austin straight four with two carburetors that pushed the sports car to a top speed of 100 mph. The car was initially named Healey Hundred, which was soon updated to Austin-Healey 100.
This ‘1954 Austin-Healey 100 has been thoroughly restored with high standards and the history of the car is known since 1950’s.
– Sold to Tampere, Finland – This car represents the first half of the TR series and is a 1959′ Triumph TR3A. The car was brought to Finland in 2010 by Oskari Åvall of Grips Garage. The Triumph has been thoroughly restored in the US, including the car’s engine, body, chassis, and renewed interior and soft top including removable side windows. The restoration has been done to a high standard and the car is still very neat and clean, functional and intact, including the extremely clean chassis and engine bay.
– Sold to Warsaw, Poland – The success story of Mercedes W123 continued when the upper middle class sedan was updated in 1984-1985. In connection with the new W124 generation, Mercedes also changed the model name used for customers, and for the first time officially presented the E-series.
The W124 cabriolet was introduced as the 300 Ce 24 model. In 1993, Mercedes experienced facelifts with the new front look of the S-series, and so did the open model E-series. At the same time, four-cylinder engines were introduced in connection with the open model, of which the E200 version was offered in Italy, Portugal and Greece.
– Sold to Vaasa, Finland – In 1969, Honda introduced a motorcycle that is often cited as the most significant bike of modern motorcycles: the Honda CB750 Four. The four-cylinder engine was advanced and powerful, with which the bike reached a top speed of 193 kilometres per hour. The speed control was also modern: there was an efficient, hydraulic disc brake in front. The sophisticated bike was started with an electric start. A landmark motorcycle that started the competitive market of production superbikes.
This specimen is a really extraordinary, unrestored and original. All original documents have preserved, including even the very first proforma invoice and certificate of warranty.
– Sold to Neer, Netherlands – October 1967 British Motor Company Launched MGC in Earls Court Motor Show. Grand Tourer Sports car and Roadster were designed to replace the Austin-Healey 3000.
Big difference from MGB was under the bulging bonnet of MGC: Newly developed, massive BMC’s C-series 3 litre straight six engine with twin SU Carburetors, producing 145 horsepower and 174 lb-ft of torque. MGC was the most powerful MG ever made, even comparing to the later MGB GT V8 with lighter alloy Rover V8.
One of only 4, 457 MGC GT made. Fully restored with high standards.
The new open model that started production in April 1971 was named SL. The four-seater coupé replacing the W111 model with a hard roof that followed in October was based directly on the open version. Compared to the convertible, the wheelbase was up to 36 centimeters longer and the coupé was named SLC. In the case of the Pagoda, SL or super leicht had referred to a light sports car, but the new generation was developed in parallel with the new S-series and, despite its sleek design, was especially intended for pleasant highway speeds rather than only sporty driving.
– Sold to Jyväskylä, Finland – The Range Rover P38 was introduced in the fall of 1994. The successor to the Range Rover, which had already been in production since 1970, was a modern, but still genuine off-road vehicle with a separate body and rigid axles.
This P38 is a professionally refurbished and built for overlanding during 2018–2022. Perfect modern classic ready for new adventures.
– Sold to Tammisaari, Finland – The MG T-Series was introduced as early as 1936, when it replaced the MG P-Series. The T-Series was a sports car designed for a separate body, manufactured until 1955, when it was replaced by the MGA. The MG T-Series was popular with both among the royal family and motorsports, as well as the sports car of ordinary people in Europe and the United States. This particular car was brought to Finland by Grips Garage in 2016 from Texas. Very beatifully restored since then.
After the Range Rover introduced in 1970, the next new Land Rover model was waited for no less than 19 years. In 1989, Land Rover presented the all-new Discovery at the Frankfurt Motor Show. The car designed under the code name Project Jay was designed especially for buyers who dream of a spacious family car with off-road capabilities. In 20 years, the Range Rover had taken its place as a luxury SUV, but the Discovery’s purpose was to challenge the competitive middle class of SUVs and Japanese challengers such as Toyota Land Cruiser and Mitsubishi Pajero. Land Rover succeeded in its goal and the futuristic Discovery became a classic from the moment it was born.
This very late Series 1 Discovery has been comprensively restored during 2021 and 2022, including bodywork, new paint and interior upholstery.
– Sold to Utah, United States – Mercedes introduced the W123 model as a four-door sedan in 1976 at the Geneva Motor Show. The following year, at the Frankfurt Motor Show, Mercedes-Benz made history: The brand presented its first station wagon model, the W123 T model. The name came from the words Tourism und Transport.
The brightest top models of the Mercedes’s large family car were equipped with a big, new 5-cylinder diesel engine and an automatic transmission, such as this one from Stuttgart.
– Sold to Bilbao, Spain – This car in question is the ninth Triumph TR6 ever produced and possibly the oldest surviving left-hand drive Triumph TR6.
– Sold to Jyväskylä, Finland – For the 1986 Range Rover Vogue models, Land Rover introduced electronic fuel injection. Together with the automatic transmission, it took the luxury of the royal 4×4 one step further, again.
This two owner Range Rover 3.5 Efi Vogue Aut ‘1988 is extensively restored and refurbished during 2021 and 2022.
– Sold – Porsche 993 represents the swan song of the Porsche 911 series realized with the original philosophy, the fourth generation of the 911 series and the last of the air-cooled 911s.
This Porsche 993 Carrera 2 in question was sold new from the Porsche Zentrum Berlin dealer and was first registered on June 16, 1994. In 2003, the car was brought to Sweden and again in 2018 to Finland. All the car’s original documents, including the complete service book, are kept neatly in the original leather folder. The car has been serviced since new in official Porsche services and services specializing in Porsches.
The four cylinder Mercedes 190 SL, introduced in 1955 was an instant sales success, but it left a gap for a performance sports car.
In 1963, Mercedes corrected the situation and presented the W113 230SL at the Geneva Motor Show. The chassis structure was borrowed from the W111 Mercedes, shortening it by 30 centimeters. The engine and powertrain, on the other hand, was familiar from the W112-S-Mercedes, a 2.3-liter inline six engine. The hard top roof was designed for the open model by a designer named Paul Bracq. Due to the low and backward sloping roof, the car received the legendary nickname, Pagoda.
– Sold to Helsinki, Finland – MG B is considered synonymous with classic sports cars. Introduced as an open model in 1962, the MG B was joined in 1965 by a 2 + 2-seater Coupé, the MG B GT designed by Pininfarina. The car’s 1798-cubic four cylinder in-line engine produced 95 horsepower and the car did 0-60 mp/h in about 11 seconds. The MG B GT combined in a new way the coupe’s beautiful lines, the performance of a sports car and the practicality of a family car.
– Sold to Kaavi, Finland – Classic British Racing Green & light leather upholstery color combination. The original Mini Sportspack aluminum wheels and fender arches reveals the modern multi-point injection Mini’s desire to go.
Avenger has a great rally heritage incl. drivers like Henri Toivonen and Colin McRae.
This GR2 ‘1974 Avenger 1.6 GT has fresh FIA HTP and since 2019 the car is fully rebuilt by Sunbeam and racing car specialists, including all the bodywork, engine and transmission.
Ready-to-rally racing car, that works simply perfectly!
– Sold to Ingelheim, Germany – 1967 Norton-Villiers introduced the new Commando, developed as a successor for Norton Atlas, and with it an all-new twin-cylinder, 750cc pushrod engine. The new Isolastic frame made it possible to minimize engine vibrations and made this fast and powerful British motorcycle comfortable. The Norton was also both faster and more powerful than its most important competitorsTriumph and BSA. Britain’s biggest motorcycle magazine MCN chose Norton Commando as the best motorcycle of the year no less than four times in a row between 1968 and 1972!
This Norton Commando has been sold new in Sweden and it was imported to Finland in 2007. In Finland, the motorcycle has been thoroughly restored, including the engine, electrics and gearbox, and built as a modern Racer. Driven about 5000 kilometres since then.
When the reconstruction after the Second World War had gained momentum, West Germany began to demand again stylish and sporty cars. Volkswagen was saddened that its own collection could not find a match for the buyer base looking for sportier and more youthful cars. Volkswagen began to negotiate with Karmann about the production of a sporty body, but VW executives rejected the first proposals. However, Wilhelm Karmann had good relations with Luigi Segre of the Italian Carrozzeria Ghia body factory.
Early specimen of Typ 14, very beatiful and fully restored in Finland.
– Sold – Under the leadership of Sixten Sason, Saab started a project called Gudmund in 1965.
In 1967, the completely new Saab 99 was introduced.
This early Saab 99 is equipped with its original Triumph Slant-4 engine.
Perfect ownership history since new. Restored in early 2000’s.
This MGA E-Roadster is a fully restored and rebuilt true classic with modern electric car technology. The car is built from a 1959 MGA Roadster.
– Sold to Netherlands – This 1969′ VW 1600 TL Fastback in question is equipped with IRS rear suspension and disc brakes, and the car was sold new in Finland. However, the car remained standing in the 1980s in Somero, where it had been the car of a gentleman who worked as a machinist. VW enthusiast A.Erämaa bought the car in 2018, and the car was restored to traffic after 35 years of non-use.
“In the fall of 2018 I got a phone call from a couple of guys who had bought a farm house from an estate. In the yard they found several cars waiting to be restored, but the biggest surprise was waiting in the garage. A 1975 Suffix D – Range Rover had been standing there since 1977. That’s 42 years!
The car had been driven on its roof by the first owner. Then the Landlord, the owner of the farmhouse had bought it after the crash from the insurance company. The car had only been driven 19 700 kilometers!!”
– Sold to Netherlands – This Typ 1 Volskwagen, sold as new in Finland, is a 1300 cc “thin A-pillar -car”. The car was first registered on the second day of June 1966. History known since 1975, the car has been with same owner until 2008. The 1966 car was already equipped with a 1300 cubic meter engine, and this particular car was also equipped with a Volkswagen’s original gasoline-powered heating unit.
– Sold to Czech Republic- The Austin-Healey 3000 was introduced in 1959. The name of the model came from the increased displacement of the engine. The car was an immediate success and Pat Moss won the Liege-Rome-Liege rally with the car in 1960. In 1964, Finns Rauno Aaltonen and Tony Ambrose won the 1961 Austin Healey in the Spa-Sofia-Liege rally of more than 5,500 kilometers, 90 hours continuous, with a superior , more than half an hour ahead of Swedish Erik Carlsson. Austin–Healey’s role in motorsport history is still undeniable.
This car was manufactured on April 8-9, 1963 and sold new by the Austin–Healey dealer in Royston (Georgia, USA). In 2013, the “Big Healey” was bought in Finland in project condition from the USA by Grips Garage, which specializes in repairing and restoring British classic cars. The car was bought in project condition by V. Okkonen, who wanted Grips Garage to do a complete restoration for the car.
– Sold to Tuscany, Italy – Led by Sir William Lyons, a revolutionary car was born in Coventry, UK in the late 1950s: the Jaguar MKII. The car was advanced, with a unibody and disc brakes. Particular attention had been paid to the car’s silence, vibration damping and a comfortable but sporty suspension. As the Jaguars motto, launched first time with MKII said: “Grace, Space, Pace”.
This is a classic, Burgundy Red MKII with original 3.8 litre big block engine and 3-speed automatic.
– Sold to Mikkeli, Finland – Introduced at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September 1955, the MGA was a revolutionary British roadster sportscar. The MGA, which replaced MG’s T-series, had a low, sleek and beautiful body and the car was produced between 1955 and 1962.
This first generation MGA has been restored and its original 1500cc BMC A engine has been updated with BMC 1800cc B series engine.
– Sold to Amsterdam, Netherlands – The FHC E-Type of the first series, whose history is particularly well known and documented since the 1960s. A fully restored, beatiful sports car that has only been in traffic for 26 years and has only had four owners.
– Sold to Koski TI, Finland – In the early 1970s, Rover began developing a successor to the receding P6. The intention was to create a luxury, the brand’s first 5-door family car. Together with Triumph, Rover established a Specialist Division. The first of the cars was named Specialist Division nr. 1 or SD1.
This particular car was bought in year 2000 by Lauri Linnavuori from Karaasi, a family run company specializing in British cars over 40 years.
– Sold to Loppi, Finland – Led by Sir William Lyons, a revolutionary car was born in Coventry, UK in the late 1950s: the Jaguar MKII. The car was advanced, with a unibody and disc brakes. Particular attention had been paid to the car’s silence, vibration damping and a comfortable but sporty suspension. As the Jaguars motto, launched first time with MKII said: “Grace, Space, Pace”.
This is a real classic, British Racing Green over tan leather interior. 3-speed automatic with overdrive.
– Sold to Helsinki, Finland – Rare and original Land Rover Defender 90 TD5 Soft Top.
Land Rover that You can transfer a full convertible in a flash! The soft top roof is completely detachable, including all the support sticks.
The car has been sold as a new one to Finland from the official Land Rover dealer of Finland and registered on 08.06.2004. To our knowledge, there is no other original Defender TD5 90 Soft Top officially sold to Finland as new.
– Sold to Jersey, UK – In 1968 Karmann redesigned the front end and rear end of the Michelotti’s TR body and the last model based to the very first TR-series, Triumph TR6 was born.
This late, 01.08.1974 registered Triumph TR6 was sold as new to the home market, United Kingdom. In 1999 Finnish T. Luukkala was living in Great Britain and bought it from TR Workshop, based in Cirencester. Luukkala has now owned the car for 23 years and taken good care of it.
– Sold to Berlin, Germany – This ‘1979 Range Rover was imported to Finland as new one by official Finnish Land Rover dealer Sisu Auto. At that time, Sisu Auto used to haul new cars to Finland as many as possible and this car was first time registered as late as in September 1981.
– Sold to Jersey, UK – In 1966, Jensen introduced the Gran Turismo supercar, designed by Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera. The car received one of the finest model names in car history, which Jensen had already used once before in the 1950s: Interceptor. Touring was known as the designer of Ferraris, Lamborghinis and Maseratis. It had also designed the DB4, DB5 and DB6 under Aston Martin’s license and knew what a sleek and fast GT car should be like. The stunning design of the Interceptor was made possible by a unified steel body, which was designed on a separate chassis tube frame. The first Interceptor bodies were manufactured in Italy by the body factory Vignale, but soon Jensen began to manufacture the Interceptor bodies inhouse.
– Sold to München, Germany – In October 1965 Mini introduced first time the automatic transmission. BMC promoted the “Mini-Matic” as the first such a small car equipped with an automatic transmission. It was designed by Automotive Products and had already four speed. With the automatic, it was still possible to change gears manually or just to put the lever into the bottom of the gate when the car changes itself. BMC called it “his or hers system” – its purpose was to offer easy driving both for men and women drivers.
This is an original MKI Austin Mini Automatic. Since 1967, the car has been driven only 47 000 km’s! Very beatiful, unrestored and original car.
– Sold to Lippstadt, Germany – The third Series E-Type was delivered with smoothness and sophistication with new 5.3 litre Jaguar V12 with four Zenith carburettors that was often chosen together with automatic transmission. However, the V12 was both very thirsty and also demanding and challenging engine to maintain and keep on road. This car is equipped with 5.0 litre “Windsor” 302 V8 and automatic transmission. The V8 burble suits perfectly to the luxury grand tourer and the car is very easy and effortless to drive and it works simply great.
– Sold to Salo, Finland – Land Rover Defender 110 Td5 Station Wagon. Equipped from the factory for challenging conditions and adventures. Thoroughly refurbished and fully serviced, an authentic and very original Land Rover. The car has equipped already from factory with Warn Winch, Snorkel, steering guard and Webasto fuel heater.
Between 2021 and 2022, the car has been thoroughly refurbished, with respecting its originality.
– Sold to Düsseldorf, Germany – This exceptionally well preserved GT6 was delivered from the factory in 1967 to Sweden. The car has already had a left-hand drive, seat belts and an electric pee installed at the factory, according to the requirements of the destination country. In Sweden, the car had only two owners. In Finland it has been owned by only one private owner since 2013.
– Sold to Tuusula, Finland -This Fiat 127 Special was bought as new by T. Kauppinen from Hyvinkää on October 1, 1981. Shortly after acquiring the car, Kauppinen retired and due to the owner’s health problems, the car was mainly parked in the garage of his house and driven only few times in year. However, the car was inspected annually until 2014. The car was parked in the garage until fall 2021 when we bought it and collect it from the same garage where the car was very mostly been since 1981. In 40 years the car was driven less than ten thousand kilometers!
– Sold to Helsinki, Finland – The original Mini, introduced in 1959, was manufactured until the year 2000, moderately improving the original and good basics of Mini. This is a classic genuine Mini with modern technology. Model year 1995 Rover Mini Balmoral Edition with electrically opening soft top roof.
– Sold to Turku, Finland – In the 1950s and 1960s, post war in Finland, the Jaguar really was a luxury for a few. This car has only been in three families since the new.
– Sold to Västerskog, Finland – Land Rover Defender 110 Td5 Station Wagon. Equipped for overlanding, challenging conditions and adventures. Thoroughly restored between 2020-2022. An authentic, real Land Rover.
– Sold to Lahti, Finland – Dignified and original Range Rover P38, with 4.6 V8 engine and HSE equipment level.
The car has been sold as new to the Netherlands from the official Land Rover dealer ACS Hilversum. The car has been in the same Range Rover enthusiast family in Finland since 2015.
– Sold to Doenrade, Netherlands -Range Rover 3.9 Efi Vogue ‘1992, one of the last Range Rover Classics sold in Finland as new. Extensively restored and refurbished during 2020 and 2021. Where cars sold in Finland as new were usually equipped with just standard equipment, this car was already relatively luxuriously equipped at the factory: Original Bull bar, extra lights, side steps, sunroof and air conditioning. Festive car in original metallic Plymouth Blue.
– Sold to Switzerland – In 1982, Rover decided to convert one of the SD1 factory race cars for street use and handed it over to Rover’s CEO for a drive. Soon after, the decision was made to make a fast and efficient street car for production. It name would Vitesse, in French fast.
This super rare LHD Vitesse has been completely restored and rebuilt between 2011-2012.
– Sold to Espoo, Finland – Last Range Rover Classic sold as new in Finland. Built for safari use. In 2021, the car’s engine and catalytic converters were renewed. The engine was upgraded to a completely new V8 Developments Rover 4.6 Performance engine.
Fresh Mot / Tüv inspection done in 09/2021.
– Sold to Läyliäinen, Finland – The very first W460 -series G 300 GD is same time very simple and agricultural as very smooth and refined to drive. This exceptionally original and rare ‘1985 9-seater G 300 GD was originally sold to Norway.
– Sold to Doenrade, Netherlands – In 1992, two Roman Bronze Range Rover Vogue’s were sold as new to Finland. The registration codes were AFV-220 and AFV-221. Long time ago, the AFV-220 was my first Range Rover personally. Now it’s the turn of the siblings better preserved AFV-221.
– Sold at RM Sothebys’ Paris auction 2021 –
1 of 3 Land Rover 110 V8 County sold as new in Finland. Stunning, very original condition with refurbished original engine.
– Sold to Nürnberg, Germany – MGB is synonymous with the classic sports car. It was popular across class boundaries especially in the 1960s, and no wonder why. Its body was beautiful and light, and the car had excellent driving characteristics. This very early “Pull Handle” MGB was imported from Canada to Finland in 1989. The car has been completely restored to meet the original certificate from the factory.
– Sold to Paris, France – Range Rover Classic from 1985. Original 3-door with a V8 carburettor-engine and a 5 gear manual gearbox.
– Sold to Helsinki, Finland – This ‘1990 Range Rover 3.9 Efi Vogue was as new sold by my dad 27th of September 1990 when he was working for Autorep, the official Land Rover dealer of Finland in 1980’s and 1990’s.
– Sold to Paris, France – Unrestored Land Rover Series II in great original condition. Original chassis, body and paint. The original 4 cylinder 2.25 liter petrol engine has been restored. Five owners since 1963.
– Sold to Tampere, Finland – “The Targa combines the romance of a roadster with the practicality of the hard-top coupe. There is no car like a Porsche. And there is no Porsche like a Targa.”, advertised Porsche in early 70’s.
This 911 2.2 T Targa ‘1971 is perfect Matching Numbers and colors car with special history.
Original Barn Find, Sold to Joensuu, Finland.
– Sold to Helsinki, Finland – Mr. M. Vastinesluoma bought this Land Rover Series III as new in May of 1981. The car spent its first three years in Nokia, Finland and then Mr. U. Sorsakivi from Kiikala, Finland bought it 31.10.1984. Mr. Sorsakivi used it 14 years and kept escpecially good care of the Land Rover and serviced it annually until 1995 when he storaged it in his garage. The car was driven only 89 000 km’s. The car was storaged in his garage 23 years from 1995 to 2018, when he decided to sell it.
– Sold to Switzerland – One owner Garage Find. Matching numbers, all original documents. After 25 years stood unused in its first owner garage, we got complete body off – nut & bolt restoration done on it. Sahara Dust with original Brushed Bronze Nylon interior.
– Sold to Espoo, Finland – Oxford blue with beige leather interior. Great example with excellent maintenance history.
– Sold to Helsinki, Finland – Land Rover Defender TD5 110′ Sw. Brown & British as its finest. This Land Rover Defender ‘110 has been rebuilt between 2019 and 2020.
-Sold to Espoo, Finland- Ready equipped for adventures, Bought as new from official Land Rover dealer Inchape Turku / Finland in 2004. Only two owners between 2004–2020.
-Sold to Germany- Rarely stunning and original, left-hand drive Land Rover Series 1
-Sold to California, United States – In April 1988, my father sold a new Alaskan Blue Range Rover from Land Rover Dealer Autorep to Mr. M. Hoikkala in Kuusamo, Northern Finland. Last summer we bought this car back from its first owner and it is the best original condition Efi Vogue we have ever seen. Original engine has been refurbished in autumn 2020.
-Sold to Netherlands- Not many cars as important when it comes to Finnish motorsport history as RS Escorts. Between 1976 and 1980, Ford produced only about 10,000 units of RS2000 MK II. This “Droop Snoot” was imported from the Netherlands to Finland in 2007. The car’s SOHC engine was completely refurbished in 2020.
– Sold to Milan, Italy – The Range Rover Suffix C was sold new on 19.09.1974 at Autoliike Vanhanen in Rovaniemi, Lapland and it was one of 183 Range Rovers sold to Finland in 1974. During 2018 and 2019, the car was comprehensively refurbished with respect to its original character.
– Sold to Helsinki, Finland – This car is a real family member, it has been in our family 25 years since 1994. Engine has been updated to 4.6 Rover V8. Original ZF 4 speed automatic gearbox. Great classic even for daily use.
“The aim of the classic car is not to solve future mobility, but to bring pleasure and restore a part of the culture. History has shown that classic cars are also good investments, for money and for you who want to collect and enjoy the moving sculpture and unique driving experiences. The classics are never forgotten. “